Arkansas Hunting banner

Muzzloader builds.

4K views 26 replies 9 participants last post by  Lost Oki 
#1 · (Edited)
Gun Air gun Scottish smallpipes Trigger Shotgun
Built my 1st in 1979 Thompson center Hawkin .
The one with scope a Friend built and stuck a bullet in it.I now own it.Unstuck the bullet.
Shoots,cleans like a Dream.
Enjoy building, shooting, Muzzloaders .50 calibars on top 32 Traditons on bottom.
Make my own bullets for the 50 Maxi balls
And 32 round balls and maxi balls .
Next build is a 45,next is a 54 cal.

Gun Firearm Shotgun Air gun Trigger

See less See more
#23 · (Edited)
Gun Rifle Firearm Trigger Air gun
Gun Firearm Trigger Rifle Air gun
Gun Shotgun Air gun
Gun Firearm Shotgun Trigger Air gun
Gun Shotgun Air gun Linens
Gun Rifle Shotgun Air gun Trigger
Muzzloader builds..First TC Hawkin 50 cal..1979
Next TC Hawkin Renegade, 50 cal,1980, bought a kit for 50 Dollars, sold it to my Boss, Bought it back from him in 1990 ,100 dollars
Next Italian stainless..50 cal 2000 ish..
Sold it to a Friend he got a bullet stuck in the muzzloader, I unloaded it..He handed it to me said it's yours mounted a scope..No found the Right scope,still looking...experimenting...
Next last year my Favorite, 32 cal Traditions.....Love everything about it..love to shoot,This is the Rifle..my Two Pennies..
Gun Rifle Shotgun Air gun Trigger

#24 ·
The Late Great,Turkey Whisperer Mr Ricky Joe Platt..Started my Muzzloader building..
He built one out of Tiger maple..The Prettiest Muzzloader I have ever seen...Thanks Mr Ricky Platt..Sure miss your Tutulage....Thanks for the buck from heaven...
Grass Plant

#27 ·
I have built 3 kits and refinished one muzzloader over the years. Top in pick is a .45 cal spanish made that I refinished, browning barrel, adding inlays and refinishing the stock, barrel is a little rough and I have not hunted with it. Middle is a CVA kentucky rifled kit in .50 that I built. It is a 2 piece stock but I removed the brass spacer and replaced with black cowhorn, browned the barrel and added one inlay. This was my 2nd CVA kit, first one I sold to a friend that just had to have it. I have killed 3 deer with this one, longest shot be 75 yrds. Bottom is a TC Hawken in .54 I built from a kit, this one the barrel was already blued, brass side plate is because I cracked the stock (thats another story) I have managed to kill 6 deer and 1 buffalo with it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.