Arkansas Hunting banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,536 Posts
I still have a lot of fawns with spots as of today.

Edit: I don’t have a lot of fawns in general. A lot of the pics of fawns I have still have spots as of today.

·
Registered
5,398 Posts
I cleaned and sighted it in last year at a 100 yds. Cleaned it and set it in the safe. Hunted one morning and never fired. I'm going Saturday with the hopes it is still true.
If I don't shoot saturday morning, then I will go to the range at lunch. Just to feel better.

·
Premium Member
20,536 Posts
I cleaned and sighted it in last year at a 100 yds. Cleaned it and set it in the safe. Hi Ted one morning and never fired. I'm going tomorrow with the hopes it is still true.
If I don't shoot saturday morning, then I will go to the range at lunch. Just to feel better.
Is that the one you was telling us you got bore sighted at Walmart last year?

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Got it done. I didn't shoot my ramrod but I did forget to put powder in once. lol That ramrod kept sliding on down and I'm like oh crap. Quick fix. A couple of minutes later and I was back shooting.

Trying some lehigh defense bullets this year. The are a lot harder to get down the barrel than I'm use to but seem to shoot good. I my try some different sabots before next year.

·
Registered
27,836 Posts
Got it done. I didn't shoot my ramrod but I did forget to put powder in once. lol That ramrod kept sliding on down and I'm like oh crap. Quick fix. A couple of minutes later and I was back shooting.

Trying some lehigh defense bullets this year. The are a lot harder to get down the barrel than I'm use to but seem to shoot good. I my try some different sabots before next year.
Tighter the loading the tighter the groups.

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
56,199 Posts
Aint shot mine since last year; gonna try my ability this year while eating Chemo pills one per day! If I see a big doe at 100yds; ill be cutting meat for a few days! Never missed with the gun I got from Roger W on here! Sweet shooter for sure!
Plant Plant community Natural environment Natural landscape Wood

21 - 37 of 37 Posts