mud buddy motors

Discussion in 'Waterfowl Hunting' started by tyhunter23, Dec 27, 2010.

1. tyhunter23

tyhunter23 Well-Known Member

I seen something going down the road today that got my wheels turning today. It was an Excel boat with a mud motor but it had a steering coloum. My question is I wonder if you could put a mud motor on any steering coloum boat or does it have to be a excel. I have tracker grizzly 17ft with a 40horse four stroke merc side steering coloum. I like my boat but when it come to duck hunting there is only so much you can do with it. If anybody has any info our someone i can call to ask if its possible to jerk my motor off put a mud motor on it and use my steering coloum I would appreciate it. Ive been looking at the mud buddy web page and they have a excel riged out like this with electric tilt/trim. I just dont want to get rid of my boat I love the layout just want to get back to were those green tops hangout.

2. Levi

Levi Well-Known Member

I had one on a 17':up: X 48" Lowe...........:whistle:

3. WackinNstackin

WackinNstackin Well-Known Member

Just call em, ask for Micah. He's as good as they come and he'll tell ya where to start and all. Shouldn't be no problem to hang one on there. :up:

4. trophy_Hunter_22

trophy_Hunter_22 Well-Known Member

nwa
    If they dont, you can just run the mud motor from the back...just a thought...

5. zpenter

zpenter Well-Known Member

if you have the money any thing is possible:up: but you have to have the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$