Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He is an amazing little guy. He was the only pup born so he is pick of the littler. Will go to caring home, and will be a great hunter and companion. Parents are OMCBA registered and pup will come with papers. Both parents come from champion lines. Born around Dec 15 (I can't off hand remember the date). Should be ready to go within the next two weeks.

For any more info feel free to PM/reply/email at [email protected]/or call 501.286.2142

Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

Attachments

· Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks! So glad she's performing to your expectations :D I just wish he wasn't the only one! FYI to all, we should have another litter around the first of March. These will be the result of an in-line father/kid accident. But we expect them to be as high quality as our others. If you're still needing a good dog come March, check back with us. I'll be sure and post them.

· Registered
77 Posts
I also have a full sib to this pup from a different litter. He has a great handle on him, just the typical male pup... sniffing, peeing and pawing at the female dogs of mine. Hopefully he will grow out of it. He is very tree-minded and gamey. I believe he will make a good dog with time. You can't go wrong in buying this pup, out of good stock.

· Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The puppy is SOLD! Thanks to everyone for the interest. Keep in mind that we should have another littler of pups around the first of March, so if you're still wanting a good dog check back for my posts! Due date is March 8. See you then!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.