Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
DOB 6-26-21. Both parents are squirrel dogs hunt both regularly. Wasn’t planning to breed this young female but she climbed out. 2 Males 1 Female still need homes. Have had first shots and dewormed. Not registered. Located in Bradford. $100
*Edit *. These pups are 6 months old now and about ready to start. I am going to start hunting them in the next week or so. Once they start, price will go up. If you want one to get started this season here’s your chance. Both parents run a regular rotation in our hunting crew and I’d be very surprised if these pups aren’t naturals.
Dog Plant Dog breed Carnivore Mammal

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Still have 2 males and a female. I’ve been working on the males in the woods. Price will reflect the effort I’ve put in them. Have a couple videos of the red male working on hang ups.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Female is gone. Red male $300. I’ve been hunting him with the older dogs. Does not stay under your feet. Likes a squirrel. Will bark at a hangup coon or squirrel. Handles well for a puppy.
Black male $250 has also been out with older dogs. Doesn’t stay under your feet. Has ran a track in woods. (Deer I assume) handles well for a puppy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts