Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Battman , I don't know how in the heck I missed that . If anyone else has a 2000 or newer Honda ACE or Yamaha v-star they want to sell or know someone wanting to sell holler at me . Thanks

·
Registered
6,783 Posts
Thanks Battman , I don't know how in the heck I missed that . If anyone else has a 2000 or newer Honda ACE or Yamaha v-star they want to sell or know someone wanting to sell holler at me . Thanks
I know a guy who may well be selling a nice V-Star 1100.... lived in west Ark.
PM me if interested, and I'll get y'all to talking.

Tommy

·
Registered
6 Posts
V-Star

Thanks for the hook-up Tommy.

Yes Sir.......I will be having one for sale upon my return from Iraq for 2 week R&R in late June, God willing. You probably want one before then.

It is a 2000' V-Star 1100. I think the hub is about 17K, something like that, may be 18. It is in super condition. It is the two tone maroon metallic and cream.

I have probably over $2500 in extras on it and in it. It has the 'Max-Air' air-filter and carb kit installed. Runs out very well with those hop-up kits installed. It has a windshield. It has some Bub's pipes on it. Sounds great.

I have a semi-offer right now of $4500 from a fella. He said he would have to ride it first though, which is understandable.

It is the best overall bike I have ever owned and I love it, but I need to sell it simply to get a Valkyrie Interstate some day when I return from Iraq the last time. I plan on taking a very long trip out west to help cleanse my Soul of this sorrid place, and a Interstate is better suited to that task.

Holler if I can be further help. Feel free to email me.

Thanks!

·
Registered
139 Posts
I have a 2003 Honda A.C.E 750 , red ,twenty accessories , three exhaust systems, wind shield, wind shield bag,running lights,visors,bags & brackets,highway bars,foot rest,tank bra,Cobra floor boards etc. Will try to get pictures on here this weekend. Needs a bath and someone to ride it . May still have some transferable warrenty left . Never been rained on . One exhaust system was $800.00 , rejeted carb , around 7000 miles . All the bells & whistles from Sunsrise Honda. South Central Arkansas.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.