Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have posted the motorcycle and Ipod on here before but without pictures. I finally got around to getting pictures of them both.

The motorcycle is a 2000 Kawasaki Vulcan 750. Has around 9700 miles on it. Starts and runs fine. There is a small 3 inch dent on the right side of the gas tank right where the Vulcan emblem is. I bought this bike with intentions of making a profit, but it has sat in my garage too long. I paid $1400 for it, and I would like to get get $1300 firm.

The Ipod is the 4GB version and comes with data cable and headphones. Would like to make enough off of this to pick up nice catfishing rig. Make an offer, or trade.

The last is a set up marker buoys that came on the boat when I boat it. They weren't in the way before I put my rod holders on, but now they getin the way and take up space in my storage box. Its a set of 3 and the holder for them. Have no idea what these are worth. Again would like to trade or sale to buy fish stuff! Make an offer.

The holder is currently a beer bottle holder.

Thanks
f909

·
Registered
8,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
6'6" or larger, medium-heavy, spinning with at least 12#. just another good catfish setup to hang off the back of the boat atnight. i never use the ipod, once when i got it, and thought i would use it all the time, but it has sat next to the tv since february.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.