Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted a 2010 Yamaha two stroke 25 for sale on here for 2300.00! it belongs to a good friend of mine. I would have thought it would have lasted a day or two before it was scooped up!! what are they going for? is 2300 to much?

·
Registered
40 Posts
yamaha

I posted a 2010 Yamaha two stroke 25 for sale on here for 2300.00! it belongs to a good friend of mine. I would have thought it would have lasted a day or two before it was scooped up!! what are they going for? is 2300 to much?
I had an 08 I sold two years ago for $2400. I don't see your price being out of line. Just not something everyone will be racing to.

·
Super Member<br>2011 Turkey Contest Winner<br>2013
3,922 Posts
there was a short time when people were worried that EPA making em go to 4stroke would dry up all 2strokes so people were paying a little more. I had one and couldn't sell it for more than 18 ended up selling whole rig

·
Registered
9,349 Posts
there was a short time when people were worried that EPA making em go to 4stroke would dry up all 2strokes so people were paying a little more. I had one and couldn't sell it for more than 18 ended up selling whole rig
They have and continue to haul 3 cyl 20-40 HP 2 strokes in here from all over the country.

·
Registered
853 Posts
They have and continue to haul 3 cyl 20-40 HP 2 strokes in here from all over the country.
They did up until a year or two ago when they cracked down on that too. You can't legally do it anymore. But yes all the motor manufacturers still make 2 strokes. They just have to sell them outside the U.S.

·
Registered
9,349 Posts
They did up until a year or two ago when they cracked down on that too. You can't legally do it anymore. But yes all the motor manufacturers still make 2 strokes. They just have to sell them outside the U.S.
Talking about motors migrating to Arkansas from all over the US.

A 2stroke 3 cyl 20 or 40 has little demand outside the class of '99. I'd guess the going rate on a DT 25 most places is 800$

·
Registered
853 Posts
Talking about motors migrating to Arkansas from all over the US.

A 2stroke 3 cyl 20 or 40 has little demand outside the class of '99. I'd guess the going rate on a DT 25 most places is 800$
I have family in the marine business and they have people calling them from up north all the time looking for DT25s. A lot of small lakes up north have 25hp restrictions. They are more sought after here and go for more money but people aren't just giving them away in other parts of the country. Idk anywhere else in the country that has as many megas as Arkansas though. Lol

1 - 20 of 34 Posts