Mother Tells Two Thug Teenagers to Stop Harassing Her Boyfriend..Then Kill Her..video

Discussion in 'News and Politics' started by arky501, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Alpha

Alpha Member On Double Secret Probation

Hang em..... Ain't no exceptions!!

2. Mr. Chitlin

Mr. Chitlin Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

NE Ark
    Do a mans crime, do a mans time!!

3. Vern Humphrey

Vern Humphrey Well-Known Member

All the evidence shows that when they kill that young, they keep killing -- those are serial killers on the make.

4. mwells72774

mwells72774 Well-Known Member

they should take them to jail and once a week, cane the bottoms of their feet until they're 18 then get 3 ropes

5. 4hunting

4hunting Well-Known Member

Yep, all the above, but the way our system works now, some bleeding heart liberal judge will rule them minors, they will get put into juvy, they will get catered to like kings on our dime, some liberal state case woker will claim they have made new people out of them & they are all better, they will be turned loose at 18 to become productive member of socialty, then it could be any of our loved one's they kill next!!!!!

6. BIG JIM

BIG JIM Select Member<br>Ol Eagle Eye

x2

7. tkcampb1

tkcampb1 Well-Known Member

:up:

8. johnf

johnf Well-Known Member

You hate to use words like death penalty when it is aimed at kids, I fear a child who is willing to kill so easily will never be safe to the public. Keeping them fed and housed for the next 60 years isn't something I think society should have to do.

9. jdawg

jdawg Super Member<br>2013-14 Bow Hunting Contest Winner

I vote death penalty. People like this give all kids a bad rep.

10. Don't kill them fast.....cruel and unusual punishment approved for these animals.......

11. Mr. Chitlin

Mr. Chitlin Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

NE Ark
    I don't when they have done something like this. They will never be any good to society. Get 'em out of the system now. Save the taxpayers lots of $$ over the next several decades and save a lot of innocent people a lot of grief.

12. johnf

johnf Well-Known Member

The reality of your statement is sad, but true.

13. jughead76

jughead76 Well-Known Member

Get a rope and find a tall oak tree!

14. hillbillycycles

hillbillycycles Well-Known Member

Just another bunch of "really good boys" as their mothers will moan to the press when they are caught. Perfect examples of when you let your inner cities be run like zoos. Feed 'em, cloth 'em, give 'em a place to sleep and they will breed like rats and act like animals.

That is all I have to say and you can think of me what you want.

15. John Stiles

John Stiles Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner

Maybe they could assign them a job in Afghanistan as human mine detectors. Surely God is faithful and has a plan for those three......who knows, they might become productive citizen democrats one day!:skeptical::shrug::razz:

16. 7 point

7 point Well-Known Member

Unfortunately it is cheaper to warehouse them for the rest of their lives than to give them the chair. I got a question though. Why was the woman confronting these boys? Was the boyfriend too much of a pansy to get in their face ?