Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Is this a trick question, since 8 is the limit. I don't think many people are going to incriminate themselves.

LC

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
yeppers be careful ya'll we're being set up LOL !!! Just kidding ...but 8 is the limit and 16 in your possesion am I right ? :confused:

·
Registered
5,594 Posts
8......i think, i get fuzzy and get my numbers confused when i get up around 8:cool:

i think we killed 79 one morning at camp between quite a few folks

·
Registered
10,505 Posts
Two. :razz:

Went on a hunt with the dogs several years ago over near McGehee and killed 46 in one morning.
Most killed on a hunt that I've participated in around here is probably 30 something.
Years ago I heard tell of a guy getting caught in or near Felsenthal with 25 - 30 squirrels... all killed with a bolt action .22 on a morning hunt.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
We used to kill limits regularly still hunting. Some years Yell ,Perry, and Pope Counties are covered up with Squirrels. I love to hunt Squirrels with my 22 lever action Winchester. Here is a picture with Squirrels that my son, myself, and some more folks killed one morning.:thumb:

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
yeppers be careful ya'll we're being set up LOL !!! Just kidding ...but 8 is the limit and 16 in your possesion am I right ? :confused:
8 is the DAILY limit. You can have 16 in your posession, as long as they weren't all killed on the same day :smack:

My usual is 1 or 2, but I got 8 in about 45 minutes this season the weekend before bow season opened. Just happened to find the right spot :thumb:

·
Premium Member
14,538 Posts
Killed 8 standing in one spot as a kid. Took about 5 minutes, and there were more of them moving when I went to picking up the dead ones.

Never will forget that morning.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts