Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Brad Faris is probably my co-number one. I could share a camp with him any day.

Warren Strickland is a great guy, super bowhunter and hales from Arkansas. He would be my co-number one.

If I were single........Tiffany, hands down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hd

·
Registered
6,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I started the post and didn't list mine:smack:

I like the Primos gang. Got to meet Will several years back in Jackson at their old location. Down to earth, nice guy. Brad Farris came in, but I didn't get to meet him. I love how they get the kids involved.

·
Banned
20,810 Posts
I can only give my opinion of one T.V. personality because I have met him...and that is Alex Rutledge...
Let me tell you he is a FIRST-CLASS individual and a good christian from what I saw of him...And I've heard that Phil Robertson "The Duck Commander" was pretty good feller' too...

·
Super Member<br>Forum Sponsor<br>High On The Hog O
1,764 Posts
I can only give my opinion of one T.V. personality because I have met him...and that is Alex Rutledge...
Let me tell you he is a FIRST-CLASS individual and a good christian from what I saw of him...And I've heard that Phil Robertson "The Duck Commander" was pretty good feller' too...
Going to see Phil Robertson speak in person tomorrow evening at First Baptist in Russellville. Should get to meet him and speak to him a bit maybe. I've heard he is a really good guy and can really entertain his audience with his stories!!!

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.