More snow?????

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by shady grove, Jan 10, 2011.

1. shady grove

shady grove Well-Known Member

A Deputy Sherriff at the fillin station a minute ago told me that there was a chance of more of the white stuff tonight. Anybody else heard this?

2. natestep

natestep Well-Known Member

We have had light freezing drizzle and snow about all day. It has come down pretty good a few times. Weatherman said yesterday that its only gonna be light stuff in the north tonight maybe 1/2 inch.

3. I am curious about this weekend with the system coming

4. Whitebread

Whitebread Well-Known Member

I'll tell u what I know. I've been in a stand since 3 and it's colder than u know what. It's been snowing a little since 3 but in the last 30 min it's picked up quite a bit.

5. bracomadar

bracomadar Well-Known Member

I think it's only for NW Arkansas

6. jsilver919

jsilver919 Well-Known Member

i watched the weather earlier and they called for 1/2 inch up north and a dusting for the rest of us...

hopefully we get some more this weekend cause i will be hunting for sure

7. mossyhorn

mossyhorn Well-Known Member

snowing pretty good here in paragould

8. Lhazc

Lhazc Well-Known Member

snowing pretty good here too, a little west of batesville.

9. jjarvis0007

jjarvis0007 Well-Known Member

It was spitting snow here earlier but changed over to mist around 4 and everything seems to be melting fast even though it's 30 outside

10. Hudge

Hudge Well-Known Member

The snow tonight is coming from the system that went through the great plains area. 1/2" possible in NW and NC AR. Flurries as far south as C. AR though. This weekend looks to be quite a bit warmer, so just rain as of now.

11. clover patch

clover patch Member<br>2012 Turkey Hunting Contest Winner<br>20

Snowing in Stuttgart AGAIN!