Moon this morning

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by ARflinger, Dec 23, 2010.

1. ARflinger

ARflinger Well-Known Member

How was the hunting this morning with the moon still up? Anyone out there huntin or is everyone workin like me?

2. pruitt76

pruitt76 Well-Known Member

Working here... I did notice that big moon in the guy on my drive.

3. ARflinger

ARflinger Well-Known Member

Me too, was wishin I was on the stand when I saw that. Usually they are movin when that happens.

4. NWA Bowhntr

NWA Bowhntr Well-Known Member

I'm working, wishin I was hunting!! I might slip out tomorrow morning though!!:thumb:

5. hunter_3780

hunter_3780 Select Member<br>2014 Team Turkey Contest Winner

saw 4 does at daylight. that was it. i could hear them coming as soon as i sat down im my stand.

6. neahunter12

neahunter12 Well-Known Member

They seemed to be moving very early to me

7. Tony Harris

Tony Harris Super Moderator<br>2012-13 Deer Hunting Contest Wi Staff Member

Not hunting buty when I got up at 5 this morning a forkhorn was in the yard, when I was brushing my teeth after my shower one of the other bucks was in the yard. the only reason I know it was a buck is body and neck size. He done throwed off his antlers. I got the binos and looked his head over, sure nuf you could see where his rack had been when he turned just right. Easy to watch them since I started feeding under the night light.

You guys watch them heads.

8. Awesome morning in the woods. I went on a little 4 hour scouting adventure. Saw the big ole moss head that I have been hunting the past couple of weeks and so many does I lost track of the count. I now know why ole moss head is hanging around. :idea: