Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Nice fish! My wife caught one down there earlier this year that was right at 9.1. I have fished for roughly 27 years and have never broken the 8 pound mark. She also called up two deer in 22 minutes on a muzzleloader hunt a few years ago. I need a new fishing partner, but I wish I had met her in the deer woods a long time ago. I sure would have a few more big bucks for the wall, huh? Congrats again, Mom!

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Tell mom congrats for me... :thumb: How many did they catch???
They fished from daylight till about 2 pm and only caught 3 I think. There were 4 of them fishing(2 men and 2 women) and the women caught all of them!!:confused: I think I need to have a talk with my dad!!

·
Member<br>2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest Team Winner
622 Posts
lake monticello

looks back by plantersville rd ramp. old road bed lots of creek channels in there used to teal hunt in there before was a lake.... old pond is on other end of the lake... or it onnorth end of lake by the old house..? ive caught bunch of good fish out of that lake...:cool: :thumb:

·
Registered
972 Posts
Way to go Mom !!!!! I've only fished Lake Monticello once and never even got a bite:verymad: It's always catch and release with bass fishing with me. The largest I've ever caught was 5.5 lbs. Now cat and crappie is another story......they go in the freezer :biggrin: :biggrin:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts