Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
65 Posts
They need to be outlawed. We may kill to many! If you can't call them in, you are not a good hunter. Why do we say it is ok for dove but not ducks? What if I can't (not able) blow a duck call and want to use a spinning wing decoy? A duck not a dove?

· Premium Member<br>2009 Turkey Contest Winner<br>20
11,530 Posts
They need to be outlawed. We may kill to many! If you can't call them in, you are not a good hunter. Why do we say it is ok for dove but not ducks? What if I can't (not able) blow a duck call and want to use a spinning wing decoy? A duck not a dove?
2 different sports with different ethics, bye the way yes they work

· Registered
3,408 Posts
Heck yeah they work. My dove hunting place is a big industrial type area that's about 15 acres with a bunch of gravel, a small pond and a few small grass patches and I can put out 2 Robo Doves and can pull a dove from a 1/4 mile away thats flying sky high, with no chance of getting a shot on, to within dipnet range. They're unbelieveable!! They should've name them Robo Crack, because that's how them birds act when they see 'em. I've never hunted with a Robo Duck, but if they can pull in a duck like the spinning wing dove will pull a dove in, I can definately see why EVERYBODY would want them to be legal to use for ducks.

· Registered
466 Posts
I can tell you from experience....MOJO DOVES WORK!! I will tell you a trick... take a fishing pole, tie a 1oz weight and a swivle to the end of the line. Cast over the power line and let the weight come down. Tie mojo or decoy to swivle and reel up close to power line...........:clap:

PS......is this legal??????

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.