Mobile Prison Guard Towers Coming to a Walmart near You! Unbelievable.

Discussion in 'News and Politics' started by arky501, Dec 24, 2010.

1. tony r

tony r Moderator<br>Bowhunting<br>Guns, Ammunition, Reloa

2. D33RHUNT3R

D33RHUNT3R Well-Known Member

I have seen these already in use in the parking lot of Six Flags..

I dont have a problem with it ..Whats the big deal..

people want more security and sue if thing happens saying there wasnt adequate security then they put in more and people complain.. :smack:

3. Levi

Levi Well-Known Member

I have nothing to hide sooooooooooo...............I LOVE IT........:clap::clap::up:

4. Hill Farm Hunter

Hill Farm Hunter Well-Known Member

Cool. Bet folks are not going from parked car to parked car stealing crap there.

5. Bowhuntr

Bowhuntr Well-Known Member

Looks to me like they are trying to keep folks cars from getting stolen or broken into. The dude thats doing all the complaining and making the video is prolly pissed cause he can't break into any more cars lol.

6. cropdustersteve

cropdustersteve Select Member<br>2010-11 Bow Hunting Contest Winne

Have seen these in several places. Think it's a good thing.:dontknow:Why would anyone be upset about it?:confused:

7. muleheaded

muleheaded Well-Known Member

popping up everywhere...

I just got back from my MIL's on the the Gulf Coast. Those things are everywhere down there. Actually got to watch it in action. Gang fight broke out right outside Dillards and the guy posted up there directed the round-up. I like the way he corralled the hoodlums but not too excited about that gestapo approach. We can't hang 'em or shoot 'em so they gotta get better at roundin' 'em up so they can feed 'em three squares a day and give 'em a free college education in the air conditionin'.

I have to admit, when I realized what they were, I looked for a parking place as close to it as I could get.

Strange that it's a forum topic today. Things are changin'...

8. crosscohunter

crosscohunter Well-Known Member

They're on every mall parking lot in Memphis. They actually make me feel a little safer when parking on a lot in one of the highest crime cities in the US.:biggrin:

9. arkyjim

arkyjim Well-Known Member

In Memphis they need to mount gun turrets on them..

10. Exactly.......

11. bracomadar

bracomadar Well-Known Member

My thoughts...Americans really are scared :censored:less if it's coming to this :frown:

12. dash4cash

dash4cash Well-Known Member

The reason they upset me is the fact that in our country nowdays this is what's needed for our security. you would have never seen anything like this 30 years ago, kinda sad.

13. Cjdavis618

Cjdavis618 Well-Known Member

And accepting it.

Another case of people not wanting the burden of protecting themselves, but letting others do it for them.The reason this wasn't around 30 years ago is because people weren't the pansies they are today.

I looks like a high tech deer stand in a public place to me.

14. dash4cash

dash4cash Well-Known Member

I agree somewhat, but 30 years ago people respected each other, today are kids {not all} but alot of them have no respect for their elders or even their own generation. We have gotten lazy and self centered. Now days we look out for #1 instead of our neighbor. Alot of people just don't care.:down:

Carl

15. flintknapper

flintknapper Moderator/smokepole pimp

--That's what I was thinking. How much do they cost? :biggrin:

Seriously, if more people would just carry concealed (legally) we wouldn't need that. I got nothing to hide, so this don't confront me none.

16. cacheman

cacheman Well-Known Member

I like the idea that they use them. Keeps the crackheads from breaking into cars. Even if people were carrying legally, the thieves break in cars when your not there, so carrying won't deter it, the cops in deer stands do.

17. Mr. Chitlin

Mr. Chitlin Administrator Staff Member

NE Ark
    I saw them all over the place when I was in NYC. If they help keep some thug out of my car while I'm shopping I have no problem with them. I sure don't have anything to hide, I'm not breaking into cars or looting in the parking lot.

18. 25/06

25/06 Well-Known Member

I dont see a problem with it. It just shows how screwed up our country is getting. So many people today dont respect other people's things or even other people's lives. No respect for God, fellow man, nor country!:frown: