Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone seen the pictures floating around with the huge # of deer on the levee in Vicksburg?

I'll post a picture if it's not on another thread here.

Just wondering if the photos are completely accurate since the trees don't have leaves and one big buck still has it's antlers.

Here's a link to some of the photos (on someone elses site)

http://www.realestatewebmasters.com/blogs/thataway61/5011/show/

·
Registered
9,622 Posts
I got it a few weeks ago, and it was said to be near Vicksburg...thought it was odd with the buck with horns too!!!

The pics I posted of deer on the levee..........IT'S GETTIN DEEP!!! thread.......are for real...took em myself 2 weeks ago, below Yancopin on the levee!!!!

·
Registered
972 Posts
I got it a few weeks ago, and it was said to be near Vicksburg...thought it was odd with the buck with horns too!!!

The pics I posted of deer on the levee..........IT'S GETTIN DEEP!!! thread.......are for real...took em myself 2 weeks ago, below Yancopin on the levee!!!!
Yep.....those pics are real.......I had the chest pains to prove it !!!!!! Kept wishin' it was hunting season and I had an Uzzi:biggrin: :biggrin:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.