Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I have been looking at a bow by MISSION, its parent company is mathews, But I was wondering if anyone has any info on the journey bow by MISSION Archey or any other bow by them?:head:

·
Registered
305 Posts
I was shooting yesterday & a fella I know stopped by & shot a few arrows with me..He had a brand new Journey..I didn't get to shoot it because I'm a southpaw but the bow was very quiet,,smooth,, & pretty darn fast @ 60 lbs..Mission is to Mathews as Reflex is to Hoyt as GMC is to Chevy as far as I can tell..I don't think you'd have any complaints at all with the Journey..Of course the best thing to do is go to a pro shop & shoot one ( or better yet several different bows/brands ) that's fitted to you & get the one that "feels right" in your hands...

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks,good to know it made a good impression on ya,and I have shoot one, and it does feel good. This will be my second bow ever so I wanted some imput for yall who might have some more insight. I am shooting an Alpine Archery bow that this year will make its 13th season. It shoots a blistering 230 ft/per sec. and is like 39 in. AtA. So anything at this point would be a huge upgrade for me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.