Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldn’t sleep last night and was thinking about this. I know a lot of you guys really liked Brad’s calls and since he passed won’t be able to get them again. I didn’t know him well but talked to him a few times and he seemed like a great guy.

I make calls, I don’t really sell them and don’t have much interest in it at this time, but anyone who ordered from Brad I’d be happy to make one for you for free in his honor. You can send me a picture of your favorite call from him and I’ll try my best to duplicate it or I’ll make you a different one, I would just like to do this.

I wanted to get a head start on this and tell everyone to be patient with me, I’ve got a new born and in the middle of building a house. If anyone is interested just shoot me a PM.

·
Premium Member
16,848 Posts
I couldn’t sleep last night and was thinking about this. I know a lot of you guys really liked Brad’s calls and since he passed won’t be able to get them again. I didn’t know him well but talked to him a few times and he seemed like a great guy.

I make calls, I don’t really sell them and don’t have much interest in it at this time, but anyone who ordered from Brad I’d be happy to make one for you for free in his honor. You can send me a picture of your favorite call from him and I’ll try my best to duplicate it or I’ll make you a different one, I would just like to do this.

I wanted to get a head start on this and tell everyone to be patient with me, I’ve got a new born and in the middle of building a house. If anyone is interested just shoot me a PM.
👋

At your convenience make me up a set of calls....

Your cuts.....send me the bill....

I'll PM ya....

·
Premium Member
31,081 Posts
Sent ya A PM...Brad was a outstanding Turkey call Maker..
Knew him as Friends..We hunted some of the Same areas..
Thank you..

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Man... I'll tell ya, I was just talking about our spring plans with my hunt group while we were ice fishing this week. Brad supplied me and my buddies with several calls.
I'd be texting him right now about our plans and where we were going.
I dont know what happened, but this year I lost the ghost cut he made me.. I think I sat it on my leg and fell asleep. When I got up I forgot it was there. Searched and searched... couldn't find it.

I dont want free calls, just would like to have a couple from ya.

·
Registered
29,509 Posts
I’d like to have a couple from you as well, maybe a couple of your favorite cuts, but definitely not for free. I’m certainly in no rush, just whenever you get around to doing it. I think about Brad a lot, and his girls that he was so proud of.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I’d like to have a couple from you as well, maybe a couple of your favorite cuts, but definitely not for free. I’m certainly in no rush, just whenever you get around to doing it. I think about Brad a lot, and his girls that he was so proud of.
I’ll let you know when I get a couple made for you to figure out where to send them to. A couple dead gobbler pictures would be better than money.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Between me and THP....ain't gonna be enough birds to go around next year boys....another good day from the USPS....
View attachment 342496

Thanks @AR1527 .... Cant wait to use them....

They sound great....let me know how much??
Not a dime! Just glad to see they made it, that was the second attempt with them all ending up back in my mail box the first go around. Everyone else’s was sent the same day so should be showing up any day.

·
Premium Member
16,848 Posts
Not a dime! Just glad to see they made it, that was the second attempt with them all ending up back in my mail box the first go around. Everyone else’s was sent the same day so should be showing up any day.
You're a good man....

First thing I thought of once I seen the envelope...was Brad.....

Good times and thoughts

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Boy... Im surprised mine showed up today as well. The USPS and I don't really get along. After speaking with AR1527 I wasn't getting a good feeling.

I tried one of them out just a bit ago, and it sounds as good as I can make one sound. I didn't realize how much this process was gonna make me think about B Miller.

Thanks man! For the calls and stirring up some good thoughts.

See ya in a few weeks.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts