Arkansas Hunting banner

Millennium Dual Pedestal Seat

2K views 54 replies 16 participants last post by  Jhoney 
#1 ·
Anyone use these and curious if you like them?
Computer Output device Computer monitor accessory Event Automotive mirror

See less See more
#8 ·
I wondered about that in particular, I went ahead and ordered them, haven't got them yet but other brands were $200 more and I love the seats and hunted out them and even fished out them for years. The thing I think might help is to adjust them back further. It looks like that swivel on the center so if I can adjust them on an angle maybe that will give more up front deck room. We'll see. I'm getting them for the wife mainly so she can be in the action up front. I watched a couple last year on Ashbaugh and they were in a john boat with two seats up front and they were graphing crappie and I just thought it was pretty neat to be up there together.

#12 ·
It takes some getting used to, sitting over by edge of the boat. I wished they had a wider base under the seats to keep them from being a little tipsy but that would limit the amount of adjustability of the setup.
You'll get used to it pretty quick and it's nice having your padna up front so they can't claim you gar-holed them, in the back of the boat.

#13 ·
It takes some getting used to, sitting over by edge of the boat. I wished they had a wider base under the seats to keep them from being a little tipsy but that would limit the amount of adjustability of the setup.
You'll get used to it pretty quick and it's nice having your padna up front so they can't claim you gar-holed them, in the back of the boat.
Trump, I read your word Padna and at first thought you meant Panda. I give my wife little nicks for example little Honey Bunny I got that off Pulp Fiction, language beware couldn't shorten it. but I saw your Padna and instantly thought oh that could be a new little endearing nick for my wife, my little Panda Bear, but I thought you know Ol Trump is pretty sharp, he normally don't let things slip like my good friend Tmeredith, lets just look this up. And wouldn't you know there is a Padna. I spent 6 years in Louisana and I've never heard that. Padna (plural padnas) (Louisiana, Cajun) meaning friend, buddy. I'm telling you you learn something on here every day.

#34 · (Edited)
If anyone is looking to order this is how they come in the box. Now while I scratch my head and maybe say a few bad words trying to put this together ., I hope to show you an after pic. I will say this, I think these seats automatically catch big fish. And before any chirpers want to comment on cooler , yes it’s an Igloo not Yeti, and my truck 🛻 isn’t lowered in the rear . @OFD @Allenn @JohnnieWalker
Gas Engineering Office equipment Machine Automotive design

#35 ·
If anyone is looking to order this is how they come in the box. Now while I scratch my head and maybe say a few bad words trying to put this together ., I hope to show you an after pic. I will say this, I think these seats automatically catch big fish. And before any chirpers want to comment on cooler , yes it’s an Igloo not Yeti, and my truck 🛻 isn’t lowered in the rear . @OFD @Allenn @JohnnieWalker
View attachment 385964
I’m glad I bought mine used and already assembled! After seeing that I might have offered more than a new set.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.