Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 20 of 240 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ok, at the moment I don't live in AR and haven't for a few years but I feel such a big need to come on here. Look at any prison and you'll see that illegal mexicans are a HUGE portion of the population. Look at all of our gang problems a HUGE portion is illegal mexican. Look at the US's main problems a HUGE portion is because of illegal mexicans. So, do you really think that if those illegals who are commiting all of these crimes would go through the process and become legal..do you really think they'd be different? NO. I know you guys are getting a dose of illegals and every other immigrant. I live in southern CA and trust me it'll be as bad as it is here in AR and middle America soon. Every single construction job, customer service job, fast food, restaurant or agriculture job is taken by mexicans who can't speak English. Fact is fact. I walk down to fish our polluted river and they all have camps set up down there and there's multiple killings each year. They steal whatever they can get and are totally worthless. I was never a racist till a few years ago, but now I am. Mexicans...legal or not should be shown NO respect in America. It's too late for the west coast but middle America still has hope. Every small town and community has to band together and action has to be done. Hold up signs post up banners, do whatever you can do to get the word out. Alot of people are against it but no body wants to be first to get things done in real life so somebody has to get out there and start the trend. Start calling ICE on every illegal you see and report the employers. You can get things done. Our forefathers did not give their lives for Mexicans to turn our pristine wilderness and the greatest country in the world into a hole, but they are.

I am a business owner and I can say that never again will I hire anybody that isn't white or black, I guess it's the motto "better safe than sorry". Take it from someone who is in the heartland, Los Angeles...it's already in a town year near you but it will get oh so worse.

Americans Only :flag::flag::flag:

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Mexicans...legal or not should be shown NO respect in America.
I do not agree with this at all!
As a matter of fact I don't agree with your post.
A hundred and fifty years ago they hated Irish! Now how many of us on here have Irish blood in us?
Mexicans have been crossing that border for hundreds of years and have been here as long as we have.........well actually longer when you factor in the Mexicans are a mixture of Spanish and Indian.
While I don't agree with illegal immigration and the ones that come here and become criminals should be booted some Mexicans have come here in search of a better life.
I have a few that are inlaws that to look at them you might think they crossed the border but one is a retired LTC from the U.S.Air Force and an Academy Graduate!
My wife is half Serbian and her Grandparents immigrated to this country as most all of us have someone that did and is She wrong?

I agree there is a problem but don't condemn a whole people for that.......

Why is it that we as a nation can go liberate a Muslim nation that needed us and can't liberate our neighbors to the south?
Oh they don't have any Oil!!!!!
Mexico needs our help in my opinion.
And I also know a lot of Mexicans that are customers and they really are not all people as you state.
But again I just don't agree with you on that post!

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
If you are legal, you are an American and I will stand beside you and defend you. If you are an illegal, you're a criminal, I've got no use for you!

·
Registered
442 Posts
Being a Legal Mexican American and have more pride of being a American than you, cant stand racist at any level. You want to come to our forum and post this garbage and prolly will never post again just trying to stir things up. I am just wondering if you really thing you are 100% white or are you one of them rednecks that is proud to have a family tree that doesnt branch off.
Yes illegals are just that illegals. Our government needs to take care of the problem and quit feeding them and send them back. Yet you want to start in on legal Mexicans that are just as good if not better than you, that has worked hard to become Legal and pay their taxes, that just wanted to come over here to make a better life for their families. That is very Un-American.
:flag:

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Yes illegals are just that illegals. Our government needs to take care of the problem and quit feeding them and send them back. Yet you want to start in on legal Mexicans that are just as good if not better than you, that has worked hard to become Legal and pay their taxes, that just wanted to come over here to make a better life for their families. That is very Un-American.
:flag:
Very well put.

·
Registered
11,666 Posts
I do not agree with this at all!
As a matter of fact I don't agree with your post.
A hundred and fifty years ago they hated Irish! Now how many of us on here have Irish blood in us?
Mexicans have been crossing that border for hundreds of years and have been here as long as we have.........well actually longer when you factor in the Mexicans are a mixture of Spanish and Indian.
While I don't agree with illegal immigration and the ones that come here and become criminals should be booted some Mexicans have come here in search of a better life.
I have a few that are inlaws that to look at them you might think they crossed the border but one is a retired LTC from the U.S.Air Force and an Academy Graduate!
My wife is half Serbian and her Grandparents immigrated to this country as most all of us have someone that did and is She wrong?

I agree there is a problem but don't condemn a whole people for that.......

Why is it that we as a nation can go liberate a Muslim nation that needed us and can't liberate our neighbors to the south?
Oh they don't have any Oil!!!!!
Mexico needs our help in my opinion.
And I also know a lot of Mexicans that are customers and they really are not all people as you state.
But again I just don't agree with you on that post!
150 years ago the Irish were coming legally to America to become Americans.:cool:

If they are illegal immigrants wouldn't that make them criminals by definition?

I don notice that the OP and only guy that seems to support his thread live in areas that have been invaded by illegals. They understand what they are dealing with on a daily basis. I've lived in places like that and you guys who live in areas of the state where you are seeing a few illegals and are taking advantage of the new found Mexican food joints really just don't have a clue what those guys are dealing with. Not saying I agree with them 100%, but I do sympathize.

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
150 years ago the Irish were coming legally to America to become Americans.:cool:

If they are illegal immigrants wouldn't that make them criminals by definition?

I don notice that the OP and only guy that seems to support his thread live in areas that have been invaded by illegals. They understand what they are dealing with on a daily basis. I've lived in places like that and you guys who live in areas of the state where you are seeing a few illegals and are taking advantage of the new found Mexican food joints really just don't have a clue what those guys are dealing with. Not saying I agree with them 100%, but I do sympathize.
Were they? Most times they got off of a ship and went their way. I know just wasn't the media at the time.
Oh and I guess there wasn't any media during the Alamo either.
Yeah we took Texas from the Mexicans. We took a lot from other countries to make this nation.
If we had to do it today it would never happen because as a people we are weak!
We have to be politically correct today......

Now I have lived where illegal immigration is very much a problem. But it goes back to my statement about the people.......
We may fall but I don't think it will the Mexicans that cause it.....it will be this wimpy culture that has been created.
If things were reversed and you were in a country like a third world country wouldn't you try to flee to a nation like this to try and prosper?
Dang when I lived in Colorado I guess I shouldn't have enjoyed all those invading Mexican food places.....
I happen to live that labeled Mexican food.......most of it is a TexMex food.
Way south of the border you don't find what we have here.....

I won't hate a whole race of people because there are others that are here illegally........

Oh and do a little research and tell me how what percentage of past immigrants really became citizens.......how many just put it off.
How many people of other nations are here and may be considered to be illegal but are not singled out because they are not seen doing the trivial jobs that Mexicans will do?

·
Registered
12 Posts
If you're going to reply read the WHOLE thing.

Listen to what I am saying... I said "better safe than sorry". I've met plenty of Mexicans that have been here for 100 years and have opened up their little Mexican restaurant or what not, and they're completely honest people, love America (who doesn't love freedom? Ask any person no matter who they are and they love America in a sense...) etc...etc...

You guys say what you want, but in 5 or 6 years when you EVERY single job is held by a Mexican that can't speak English, your small towns and rural areas are ruined by gangs, your ponds and streams are ruined because there :censored: in them and keeping every single fish no matter the size or limit and you're now the minority (literally) then we'll see how you feel. When virtually every single person of hispanic decent around you sympathizes with the illegals, hates American, white people, blacks people, flies their own flag and have filled up your jail and prison systems...maybe then you'll decide it's better to be safe then sorry. My family members can remember back 15-20 years ago when you'd see 1 illegal walking the railroad tracks, scared to be out in sight in Los Angeles...Now it's like %50 mexican there (legal) and probably another %25 are illegal. They'll be here before you know it and you'll be speaking Spanish and living in a :censored: where it used to be nice rural towns.

Here's something we can all relate too...They're like Asian Carp. Where theirs one..they'll be thousands more. There's no getting rid of them. They spread everywhere and ruin every waterway they touch. They're bottom feeders and they're good for nothing. We could have stopped them back when we saw a couple, but no. It ony took a couple of years and now we're stuck with them for life.

Better safe then sorry. It 10 years it won't be the Arkansas your daddy use to know.

Google Hazelton, PA.....

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
If you're going to reply read the WHOLE thing.

Listen to what I am saying... I said "better safe than sorry". I've met plenty of Mexicans that have been here for 100 years and have opened up their little Mexican restaurant or what not, and they're completely honest people, love America (who doesn't love freedom? Ask any person no matter who they are and they love America in a sense...) etc...etc...

You guys say what you want, but in 5 or 6 years when you EVERY single job is held by a Mexican that can't speak English, your small towns and rural areas are ruined by gangs, your ponds and streams are ruined because there :censored: in them and keeping every single fish no matter the size or limit and you're now the minority (literally) then we'll see how you feel. When virtually every single person of hispanic decent around you sympathizes with the illegals, hates American, white people, blacks people, flies their own flag and have filled up your jail and prison systems...maybe then you'll decide it's better to be safe then sorry. My family members can remember back 15-20 years ago when you'd see 1 illegal walking the railroad tracks, scared to be out in sight in Los Angeles...Now it's like %50 mexican there (legal) and probably another %25 are illegal. They'll be here before you know it and you'll be speaking Spanish and living in a :censored: where it used to be nice rural towns.

Here's something we can all relate too...They're like Asian Carp. Where theirs one..they'll be thousands more. There's no getting rid of them. They spread everywhere and ruin every waterway they touch. They're bottom feeders and they're good for nothing. We could have stopped them back when we saw a couple, but no. It ony took a couple of years and now we're stuck with them for life.

Better safe then sorry. It 10 years it won't be the Arkansas your daddy use to know.

Google Hazelton, PA.....
It isn't the same Arkansas my daddy knew now!
So what is your solution?

I read the WHOLE thing and thats why I responded!

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Or better yet if me and my wife went and became legal and had a child,would that make our child african?????
It would depend the countries laws or why you were there.
If you were in the Military no..the child would be a US citizen.
A lot of nations might not recognize a child born in that country as being a citizen as the US does.
But IMO just as I did over 20 years ago .......I had my pregnant wife return to the US for the birth of our son......not because He wouldn't be a citizen but because I wanted him born on US soil and not Korean!

1 - 20 of 240 Posts