Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Member<br>2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest Team Winner
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
still looking

are you being a smart? i asked forum readers if they might have a prop. 4 sale and your being rude i think. i know i can go bid on something, and wait to see if ill even win. ebay has become a sham nothing but merchants selling retail so as i asked before does anyone have a 4 blade 24 pitch prop for a 200 hp e.fi mercury that they are poss. are wanting to sell.

· Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
56,584 Posts
are you being a smart? i asked forum readers if they might have a prop. 4 sale and your being rude i think. i know i can go bid on something, and wait to see if ill even win. ebay has become a sham nothing but merchants selling retail so as i asked before does anyone have a 4 blade 24 pitch prop for a 200 hp e.fi mercury that they are poss. are wanting to sell.
Actually no....I buy on ebay all the time....there are tricks to getting in a bid that is way less than what you'd normally hafta pay, not to mention the gasoline burned driving everywhere trying to find one! Nosir, was not being a smart? but you can certainly decline any help from me in the future. Won't break my heart.:wink:

· Member<br>2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest Team Winner
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sorry

my appologies, i misunderstood your wording... thank you for your help. i used to shop ebay have a 300 rating but less and less people are shopping because of shipping and handling charges. 20.00 shipping on a five dollar item. anyway sorry again for my mis-understanding.:smack:

· Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
56,584 Posts
my appologies, i misunderstood your wording... thank you for your help. i used to shop ebay have a 300 rating but less and less people are shopping because of shipping and handling charges. 20.00 shipping on a five dollar item. anyway sorry again for my mis-understanding.:smack:
No worries....there was a four-blade in there yesterday, I'm in there constantly trying to find a certain prop myself. So far there hasn't been one, but I never give up!:up:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.