Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 20 of 296 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Deals!

I know it is sometimes scary to conduct buisiness with someone on the other end of a computer. You really don't know if they are a good person or if they are out to skin you out of some money/merchandise.

I said all of that to say this:

I have had the pleasure of doing buisiness with several guys on this site and had good experiences with all of them. They are AR74, Wes Ramsey, Bruin, and Earnhardt Fan #1. I would not hesitate to do buisiness with any or all of them again.

Thanks Again,
Chad

·
Registered
11,666 Posts
Just a thought

On another hunting sight that I'm on we have a buyer/seller feedback and buyer/seller ratings. This may not be a bad idea for us.

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
Ditto that, and thank you Chad! Was nice to meet you and AR74. That 870 shore ain't pretty, but it's exactly what I was looking for :thumb: Hope you enjoy the XD!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Hey Wes , I would have stayed and talked with you guys but you caught me at the wrong time , I've been sick the past couple of days and had to drive 2 hr.s back home last night . Nice meeting both of you !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
17,178 Posts
I would vouch for these folks as well. Mr Chitlin, FB, Buck, Dodgeman, Rjet, Hilltop, Dspeaks, Reflex, Octoberbuck, HoytUSA, 270win, Solocam, ARkansasDon, Bowcrazy, Cache, Puddle, Tony R, Tony Harris, CDay, Artomcaller, Cjdavis618, FiremanMSmith, goosemonkey, Hill Hopper, Bart C, wild willey, Deerhunter, Earnhardt fan #1 , fullcredit , Hambone, Hill Farm Hunter, kildog , LTH , Paul Jones , possum. rattle-m-up, LX_Shooter, snydawg, bayman1975, ODC, fairweather, carbon arrow

I don't know if I should include Rjet, but I guess I will, he did send me some cash for sending him some boots, even though they were his in the first place:thumb: . Solocam has surely scalped me, here and there, but he keeps me half way updated in newer equipment:thumb: .

CDay has a excellent clock cleaning business:wink: . Artomcaller got some good dogs. Octoberbuck, good shirt screening. 270win good website maker. fullcredit, good buck scorer. Cjdavis618, good computer guy. ARkansasDon, good camo dipper. Dodgeman, good all around handyman carpenter and bow tuner.. Carbon Arrow, also good bow tuner.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Thanks Lee, I pretty much would go by that list as well. You'd make a pretty good fireman too. :thumb:

I can also say that Swamp Rabbit, 2dogs and Remman can be added to that list. I know there are more, I just can't remember all the names to go with the stuff. :smack: I've slept alot since then. :biggrin:

·
Administrator
40,899 Posts
I like to see posts like this one! :thumb:

I like the idea of a buyer rating system of some sort but dont have a clue how to set it up. Its probably something that we'd have to talk to our software guy about.

I think that overall we've got the best group of folks on any forum on the Internet but I wouldnt call myself impartial. :wink:

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
I think that overall we've got the best group of folks on any forum on the Internet but I wouldnt call myself impartial. :wink:
I'd have to agree 100% with that. This forum has a knucklehead or 2 on it, but most of the other one's I've seen have only a few decent guys and the rest are the knuckleheads.

Don't know how ya'll do it F B, but thanks for having a place like this for a regular ole guy.

·
Administrator
73,238 Posts
I'm going to "Sticky" this thread. Nothing wrong with recognizing the "good guys". :thumb:

A recent "Good Guy" deal for me was with M1Tommy. Great guy to visit with and great transaction!! :thumb:

·
Registered
471 Posts
well i had the pleasure of a trade with ole FB, he aint as pretty as he carrys on but hes a pretty nice fellow anyways ,,,,fb you will not recognize that smoker before long thanks mm

·
Moderator<br>Campfire<br>General Hunting Topics<br
11,495 Posts
Guys I did some business with conwayhntr, and he was a super nice guy, and gave me a great deal on a gun that I had been looking for. I love getting to meet our members and put names and faces together.

·
Super Moderator
9,418 Posts
Wouldn't be more user friendly to make a list that you can just add a name too (like how we do the hunting contests) rather than a long post about each person that you'll have to read through? I mean this thread is good and all, but is kind of hard to find who you are looking for when you have to read through each post and it's only going to get worse with more additions to this thread. Maybe we could have 2 sticky's. One with JUST a list of people you've had good dealings with where people can add to it with no comments, and another to discuss the dealings if they want. Just a thought.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I bought a climbing stand for my son from "Hillbilly Archer." Seemed like a great guy and everything was as advertised!

·
Super Moderator
9,418 Posts
Here is a list of those that have conducted a positive trade, sell or purchase of an item on this site. The number in the ( ) next to some of the names is the number of times that person has been left positive feedback. Please look through the list before you add a name to make sure it is not already on the list. If it is already included, please add 1 to the number in the ( ). Also, no comments please. Just copy and paste the list into a new reply (do not select "quote") and add a number into the ( ) or add a name. Thanks.

1. AR74
  2. Wes Ramsey
  3. Bruin
  4. Earnhardt Fan #1 (2)
  5. Buck (2)
  6. damlockman
  7. Mr Chitlin
  8. FB (2)
  9. Dodgeman
  10. Rjet
  11. Hilltop
  12. Dspeaks