Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Do ya'll think we need a negative feedback post too? I was just thinking about it because someone may have had a negative dealing with someone so they were not added to the good guy list and therefore not added anywhere and that same knot head could turn around and burn someone else. Just a thought. I think it's important to recognize the good guys, but I also think it is important to expose the bad guys too, just to keep all the good guys on here safe. Just a thought I wanted to throw out there. And I highly doubt this list will get much use since everyone on here seems to be so nice....but there may be a few knot heads out there and if it saves one person from making a purchase from one of those knot heads, then the list served its purpose. :up: So, what do ya'll think?

Mods, if we can leave this up over the weekend just to see what the response is, I'd appreciate it. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
18,385 Posts
The only problem I see is there needs to be some sort of filter. Joe bob could just get mad at me over something, post negative feedback, and I'd be out of luck.

·
3,605 Posts
I have learned one thing selling a few items on Ebay...........
You can't please some people no matter how hard you try.......

I sold an antique archery set to a guy in Germany once on ebay. He didn't speak english so communication was a huge issue. I could not make him understand the shipping cost, so I just shipped it and paid for the shipping myself. (it cost me as much to ship it as he paid me for it.) When he got it, he left me negative feedback and I have never sold anything else on Ebay.

·
Super Moderator
9,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am new to the sight, so hope you don't mind me asking what is the good guy list.
Yeah, we don't have one of those high-tech feedback systems like ebay or some other larger sites so we just put a persons name in a list if they conducted a good deal with us. Just a simple way to keep track so if you see something you want to buy on here, you can take a quick look in the "good guy" list to see if the seller of the item you are looking at has done good deals in the past. :up:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.