Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was wondering if anyone could tell me what the triangel strap was used for on the inside of the jacket bc i have know idea. anyone that knows it would help me out im loosing sleep over it :up:

· Registered
576 Posts
was wondering if anyone could tell me what the triangel strap was used for on the inside of the jacket bc i have know idea. anyone that knows it would help me out im loosing sleep over it :up:
I don't know that this is the intended purpose, but with mine sometimes if I am walking out of an area and it is a long walk I will snap the sleeves up the the top buttons near the neck and put the straps on my back like a back pack so it isn't as hot walking out. I don't know if provided a good enough mental image of what I was trying to convey but anyway I love the jacket.

· Banned
241 Posts
If it is at the bottom of the jacket on the sides then it is used to hold your gun while your standing there. You rest the butt of the gun on the strap instead of holding the gun. Don't know if this is what you are talking about or not but I have seen several jackets that were made to do this

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.