Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Maxis 35

I have a maxis 35 and I love it . But the matrix is a very nice bow , but I just didn't think it was twice as nice since it is twice the price but you should get the bow that feels best to you . Let us know wat bow you go with and you know we want pics .

·
Registered
712 Posts
I love my carbon matrix besides the price you could say I lucked into it I just happened to be buying one the day that the top ten dealers each got 1 to sell and before I got there I decided after shooting an old 2nd hand magnatech for a couple of years I was going to get the bow that I wanted regardless of price well I shot it and the bow just fit me. I just love the way it fits in my hand it draws quiet and shoots real quiet with very little hand vibration. I hunt some pretty thick stuff my one complaint would be the black paint shows everything if you are real meticulous about looks I would prolly go with a camo paint job besides that it is my only complaint. If you want a 35 inch bow that's light I like this one and like I mentioned before the bow just seems to balance better in my hand even when I'm holding not drawn or anything it just fits me I can't say it will be the same for you. This is also the first year I haven't been drooling over getting a new bow

·
Registered
485 Posts
i have the maxxis 31 and i think its a really good bow . i dont personally know about the carbon matrix , i have not shot one . but as far as the maxxis it has a good smooth draw and no vibration at all and its fast and hits hard . as far as the one for you it all comes down to wich on feels better to you and how much you want to pay . if the matrix feels the best to you and you have the money then thats the one you should go with . and the same thing if the maxxis feels better . everyone has different thoughts on what they want in a bow . but what it really comes down to is what you want in a bow , so i would say go shoot them both .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts