Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what the whites are doing at Maumelle? active? too muddy? too cold?? West end? Creeks?? Fisherhawg

·
Registered
4,747 Posts
Was out there 2 weeks ago when they said they were running by the highway 10 bridge past the chimney. Didnt see anything. We ended up catching a few good blacks and kentuckys. But alot more small ones though!

·
Select Member<br>2010-11 Deer Hunting Contest Winn
3,642 Posts
Remman and I went Monday last week. I posted a report... fishing was good, but the catching was bad. Water was in the mid-50's or so, and we just couldn't find the fish. One little largemouth was it for several hours on the water.

Water clarity varied fromstained to fairly clear....

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Fished there yesterday but not for Whites. It was tough fishing but we managed about 15 smaller bass. They were caught on a char/white war eagle spinnerbait and a cotton candy jighead finesse worm.

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Anyone fished the little Maumelle River? Wondering if the whites may be running out there yet.
I drove by Little Maumelle yesterday. Don't know about the white's, but you better have your trolling motor batteries fully charged. It was muddy & rollin'.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts