Mathews Monster 6.5

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by dash4cash, Dec 26, 2010.

1. dash4cash

dash4cash Well-Known Member

I bought this bow new in August 2010. The bow is in excellent condition and comes with HHA single pin site, Mathews T-3 quiver with 3 Easton FMJ 340's with 170 grain Spitfire mech broadheads, Axion 6 inch stablelizer {spelling}, New Pro-series Kaz-a way drop away rest with full containment, meta peep, dead end stop, and a nice Vanguard hard case. Bow is left handed, 70 #, 28 inch draw, and has an IBO rating at over 360 FPS. I shoot a 565 grain arrow through this bow at over 260 FPS. I have over 1200.00 stuck into this bow. The first 800.00 takes it. I know I live in Wisconsin, but will deliver the bow in person to its new owner, for obvious reasons, serious buyers only.

Carl

Last edited: Jan 17, 2011
  2. btech29

btech29 Platnium Member<br>Forum Sponsor<br>Stud Duck

I dont like Matthews but I am seriously interested in that bow. Let me think on it. :up:

Hold the phone! Im not a lefty.

3. dash4cash

Now you only get 2 Easton FMJ arrows, as one was used about a hour ago to put some meat in the freezer:clap: First deer with the Monster, now it won't feel bad when it sits next to the Z7:biggrin:

Will post a pic later.

Carl

4. dash4cash

It's ok B, God couldn't make everyone perfect.:fit::fit:

Carl

5. btech29

btech29 Platnium Member<br>Forum Sponsor<br>Stud Duck

:fit: That is a very nice bow!

6. dash4cash

the bow did what it was suposed to, put meat in my freezer:up:

Carl

Last edited: Jan 17, 2011
  7. dash4cash

Should be coming to Arkansas in the next 3 weeks or so. the bow is still for sale.

Carl

8. dash4cash

Sorry guys, not interested in any trades, can't think of anything I need.:biggrin:

Carl

9. JBW5

JBW5 Well-Known Member

Is it a lefty?

10. dash4cash

it is a lefty:up:

Carl