Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
41,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a picture of a male Im gonna keep.

His name is Copperhead Hill Scooter. My son's girlfriend picked out the name and she's tickled to death that she got to pick it.

These are some of the best lookin' pups Ive ever had. :thumb:

·
Banned
1,062 Posts
FB,

When I read your post and look at your photo's it sure brings up some old memory's of hunting with my grandfather. He loved rabbit hunting with beagles and he always had them till he wasn't able anymore. He has been dead for several years and reading about your dogs brings back alot of memory's.

Rex

·
Registered
11,282 Posts
This is a picture of a male Im gonna keep.

His name is Copperhead Hill Scooter. My son's girlfriend picked out the name and she's tickled to death that she got to pick it.

These are some of the best lookin' pups Ive ever had. :thumb:
Those are some good looking pups. I can't believe you named him after the land my wife and I bought last year. We call the place Copperhead Hill. :thumb:
But... we call it that for a reason. :eek:

·
Administrator
41,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ill be darn. Copperhead Hill is the name of my kennel so I put it in front of my dogs name.

We were told the area that we live in was called Copperhead Hill years ago and since most beagle have copper colored heads we just decided to use that as a name.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.