Mail in ballot test

Discussion in 'News and Politics' started by Mr. Chitlin, Aug 9, 2020.

1. Mr. Chitlin

Mr. Chitlin Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

NE Ark
  2. duck

duck Well-Known Member

There you have it Dems!!

sparkie likes this.

3. wawa

wawa Well-Known Member

I agree with the woman in scrubs at the end. I want to see that my vote is in and that it counts so mail-in is out for me. My husband and I always do early voting and we go right after the courthouse opens, so we seldom have to stand in line.

4. With lots of folks shopping from home right now the mail/package delivery system is overwhelmed.. UPS/FedEx and the USPS are all running from 1 to 14 days late for our deliveries.. It took USPS 2 weeks to get a envelope from Raleigh, NC to our house.. We had tracking but it just kept showing shipped and arrived Raleigh.. 2 weeks after it showed as shipped it finally arrived in our mail box.. Same for UPS/FedEx shipments on my orders from Midway and Natchez.. Finally got everything but it was all longer than they said..

duck, sparkie and wawa like this.
  5. wawa

wawa Well-Known Member

Mail-in voting is being pushed by the Dims and libtards supposedly so that people who are afraid to vote in person aren't disenfranchised. After the election, I'll bet we hear a lot of yapping about how they were disenfranchised because their mail-in ballot either didn't arrive or was rejected.

deer14, sparkie and Polywog like this.
  6. Mr. Chitlin

NE Ark
    If they lose there will be some excuse and the lawsuits will be stacked so high a show dog can’t jump over them.

deer14, jackie53, wawa and 3 others like this.
  7. tmeredith

tmeredith Platinum Member Redneck Slum Lord

jonesboro
    Yep. That WILL happen and we will have to wait months to determine a winner which will give the dims time to fill out the needed ballots.

deer14 and wawa like this.
  8. Mr. Chitlin

NE Ark
  9. jackie53

jackie53 Well-Known Member

My Grandfather Use to say.
    A PIG IN A POKE.....

10. wawa

wawa Well-Known Member

Yeah, that mail-in voting is really working out well o_O

"A non-profit group says more than a half-million inaccurate applications for absentee ballots were mistakenly sent across Virginia this week — including to dead voters, errant relatives and even a pet — in an unprecedented mailing flub that has heightened concerns about the integrity of expanding mail-in voting efforts."

https://justthenews.com/politics-po...allot-applications-sent-dead-people-and-wrong

deer14 and jackie53 like this.