Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i have a Mad Calls WildLife Eye game camera for sale this is the best Camera on the Market new it cost me over 600.00 i need to sale it i don't have time to use it.It comes with a ever thing you need but the 12v battery.I am asking 450.00 for it i seen one sale last week on ebay for 550.00 so i think this is a good deal if you would like more pic are to talk about it give me a call at 870-223-6011 are email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
Guys, these are great cameras. I have one myself and it will record video clearly and trigger at night out to about 30 yards out. You can easily see what is moving around the camera and you get a good idea about travel path, feeding times etc.

It may not seem like the video helps, but it does. :up: Day or night, and you can run it for a long while with a extended camera battery.

It is a really good price for the complete set like this. I'd get it, but I already have one, and use it for property surveillance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.