Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Member<br>2014-15 Bow Hunting Contest Winner
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stole this from @STERNO. I’m going out for the first time this weekend. Anyone else been out?

·
Member<br>2010-11 Deer Hunting Contest Winner<br>2
3,165 Posts
I hunted saturday afternoon Sunday morning and afternoon. Saw 2 first sit 3 Sunday morning and 2 Sunday afternoon all spikes. I've got 3 different ones on camera and now I've seen them all in person. I will be back out Thursday. Good luck team!

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Still to warm for me I most likely won’t start until late Oct. To many squirrels and crappie to chase right now.So you guys can carry me for a while,RIGHT?

·
Registered
114 Posts
I hunted a scrape line this past weekend for what I thought might be a good buck ( big tracks and rubbing big saplings). Passed on a small 5 point and later on a fawn. Saw a couple does but they never got close enough.

·
Member<br>2014 Team Turkey Contest Winner
964 Posts
Hey guys! I hunted Monday, Tuesday, and will hunt Thursday/Friday for sure. I really need a north wind where I'm hunting so I couldn't hunt opening weekend and today. I have 4 bucks that anyone would shoot. 3 of the 4 are nice deer. One is a buck I hunted last year. I really hope I get him, but any of the big 3 come. out i. will more than likely shoot those. I hope I see you then in the next few days.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Nice now STERRNO I may start easing into next week and hopefully get us a point or 2.Looks like the weather is gonna stay nice,I just can’t take the skeeters and hot weather anymore.

·
Member<br>2014-15 Bow Hunting Contest Winner
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Got us a doe this a evening after work. Took an all or nothing shot at her across the field at 60 yards and hit perfect. Practicing at 80 and 90 yards sure does make that shot a little easier than not.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Damg guys I can’t seem to see a shooter.2 all day sits and not a legal buck sighted.I hope the gun hunters didn’t wipe em out👀

·
Member<br>2014 Team Turkey Contest Winner
964 Posts
Hopefully things change for ya soon. I think they are just fixing to get back on feed hard. I had my second back surgery Thursday so I'm out for a bit but will definitely hunt as soon as I can and knock down some does with my bow.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Hate the back surgery as I’ve been there twice myself,thankfully I’m still good after 20 years ago.I’m still going everyday now just no luck yet.GOOD LUCK ON THE SURGERY

1 - 19 of 19 Posts