Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a good used bolt action 270. I would prefer a model 70 (featherweight would be great) or an a-bolt but will consider others if the price is right. LMK what you got. Thanks CJ

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks

But I am looking for more of a hunting rifle than a collectable. A pre-64 would be nice but not necessary; although that isn't all that bad a price. Thanks CJ

·
Registered
346 Posts

have a winchester 270 model 70, was bought new 2 yrs ago and is in perfect condition and hasnt had an entire box of shells shot through it. has a checkered walnut stock, Nikon scope and leather sling. 1200 cash

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is it a super grade (fancy Walnut stock)? Also what kind of Nikon scope is on it? Can you post a pic or send them to [email protected]. I am not really looking to spend that much but might depending on the gun. Thanks, CJ

·
Registered
346 Posts
gun

my dad has it, buckmasters scope, the stock is nice it has carved checkers in the wood, gun is in excellent or new condition, itll be the weekend before i can get pics if you are truly interested, ill have to drive there and get them, the gun is between brinkley and forrest city

1 - 8 of 8 Posts