Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have been checking the dog threads and I am very concerned about many of you. Blood pressures appear dangerously low except for Beltcutter’s and he seems to be weakening somewhat. He almost apologized to stumpy waters who is clearly the biggest smokeblower since Mountainborn. In fact he is so good that he lulled Possum into believing his old BS. I understand Possum and his family are going to Louisiana to spend the night with stumpy. I went by johnf’s place and he has two walkers tied in his yard. Guess he too was mesmerized by stumpy. I don’t blame anyone though because I nearly went to sleep reading his nice guy posts. But I know Mule man and LC are still with me on the dog issue. Drop your guard and you know what the dog deer guy will do to you. Keep them running and they won’t have the time. But don’t worry about stumpy –his old **** dog can see the purple paint and has too much respect for the landowner to trespass.:biggrin:

And I think the viewers on the board are getting bored and going to other sites too.

I have to go back to work but I honestly could not stand not commenting.

·
Registered
11,689 Posts
Hey those walkers are traking dogs only. Besides I felt bad for them on the side of the road.:frown:

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Have been checking the dog threads and I am very concerned about many of you. Blood pressures appear dangerously low except for Beltcutter’s and he seems to be weakening somewhat. He almost apologized to stumpy waters who is clearly the biggest smokeblower since Mountainborn. In fact he is so good that he lulled Possum into believing his old BS. I understand Possum and his family are going to Louisiana to spend the night with stumpy. I went by johnf’s place and he has two walkers tied in his yard. Guess he too was mesmerized by stumpy. I don’t blame anyone though because I nearly went to sleep reading his nice guy posts. But I know Mule man and LC are still with me on the dog issue. Drop your guard and you know what the dog deer guy will do to you. Keep them running and they won’t have the time. But don’t worry about stumpy –his old **** dog can see the purple paint and has too much respect for the landowner to trespass.:biggrin:

And I think the viewers on the board are getting bored and going to other sites too.

So since you listed issues with many I am to assume YOU have ED problem due to your blood pressure?????????:rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,495 Posts

Nah! Just bored with this old tired topic. :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,704 Posts

You must be one bored old fart. Always stirring something up. By this time in your life I'd imagine you'd have something better to do!:smack:

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Golly, with a name like MAINBEAM I didn't think you had even heard of ED? :razz: I was scared to give my answer on the thread "What size scope do you have?" I am too embarassed to even read it :eek: I am with you on the dogs. Your argument is so logical that I can't understand how anyone can disagree. If they do----well---there is probably no hope to ever change their minds. Good luck on trying.

·
Premium Member
17,142 Posts
Ozarkhunter

IT has do with deerhunting because deerdogs infringe on the rights of hunters who dont use dogs.Everyone has to put up with the crap because the agfc doesnt see anything wrong with it.Deerdogs need to be stopped for the future of deerhunting!

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Ozarkhunter

IT has do with deerhunting because deerdogs infringe on the rights of hunters who dont use dogs.Everyone has to put up with the crap because the agfc doesnt see anything wrong with it.Deerdogs need to be stopped for the future of deerhunting!
I was talking about low blood pressure and e.d.:smack: But you can keep:dead:seems like it aint going to stop.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
I know that deer dog tresspass on private land exist for some private land owners. I wonder why many are careful to focus on deerdog tresspass , instead of lumping all dog tresspass into their quest to stop deer dog hunting ? Some would say that deerdog tresspass is the bigger problem than other dog tresspass. Looks to me like the end result of any dog tresspass to be the same. To seperate, and validate ,ending deer dog hunting statewide, seems like concrete information should be provided that shows a statewide ban on only deerdogs is required. Does game and fish have as public information,private property tresspass reports ? Wonder how deer dog, percentage wise compares to other dog tresspass, and also human ? Does anyone have any facts that can help nonhunters, and hunters across the state that may not see the problem know the scope of how bad it really is ?

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you 10 point man---You got these guys back on subject. I guess you have noticed that the deer dog guys, or their sympathizers, always get bored with dog threads or they get tired of the same old dog posts and yet they are contributing at the time. That tells me that they are being dragged out of the closet and so they are uncomfortable. So,they want to change the subject or take their marbles and go home.

I thought about this thread title after seeing my other dog thread loosing viewers and how stumpy was not really being challenged about his propaganda. Then too, I like to help people and I figure that my posts have been a big asset to the dog guys. Anything that will speed up their blood flow should improve their lives in the field and at home.

Odocoi
In my other dog post, I posted a writing by John Burroughs. I intended to put your name on it but forgot---guess it is my age. Please go back and read it and think about it. It may be a bit poetic but it speaks to what we are talking about. What is important to each of us? No place is there a mere mention of an appreciation of a trespassing, yowling deer dog. A trespassing deer dog ruins everything for some people and I am one of them. Deer hunting, to me, is at a level with this writing and the sound of the trespassing deer dog on my property is insulting to me, the deer and the sport. Trespass is really the biggest dog issue(the issue that breaks the camels back) but there are peripheral social and biological issues as well.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Straight shooter

I always focus on the deer dog because that is the dog that causes me the grief and the dog that is all over the place. Any long range running dog will always be a problem. Fox and coyote dogs are probably even worse than deer dogs but somehow there appears to be fewer of them near my place. I saw the guy from Malvern posting that his fox dogs chase down and kill coyotes. What do you think the deer population is like where he runs his dogs?? I would not be in a club with someone like this, if my purpose was to kill a deer. And that is not rocket science, as they say.

I grew up hunting deer, ****, rabbit and squirrel, all with a dog therefore I am aware that all of these dogs can and will trespass. However, the hunter is almost always nearby and to some degree in control when he is hunting ****, squirrel or rabbits (the rabbit dogs range is much smaller because the rabbits range is less--the canecutter runs a good distance). The exception to this is the deer dog where little or no control is placed on the dog and the animal being chased runs longer distances. When the fox Or "Wolf" hunters start running on my land I will be on the board talking about them with even less tolerance. If they are already there and I have'nt noticed them, and if they are different individuals, they will be addressed as well.. In the meantime I will let others address the fox guy.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts