Arkansas Hunting banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Make em sing till the generals are exposed then take them down imo. She is a puppet. There are so many easily misguided people out there. She has already been replaced.
Trump know who they are Id bet. Just giving them rope and biding his time I HOPE.

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Just heard that. I think this is the calm before the storm. When the election happens, and if Trump wins, I am afraid this is gonna look like nothing compared to what’s going to happen.
Maybe if Trump is re-elected everyone will quit worrying about losing votes and start putting a few more bad buys in boothill.

Right now these folks have no fear because there are no consequences.

·
Registered
23,677 Posts
Maybe if Trump is re-elected everyone will quit worrying about losing votes and start putting a few more bad buys in boothill.

Right now these folks have no fear because there are no consequences.
Boy, I hope his election will fix things.

But Trump is in power now, and I'm told by many on here that he can't intervene legally, so he doesn't. I don't see how that will change if he is reelected. And if the only reason he doesn't do it now is political, that also sucks weenies as a reason. Meanwhile, America burns while we watch.

·
Premium Member
8,577 Posts
Boy, I hope his election will fix things.

But Trump is in power now, and I'm told by many on here that he can't intervene legally, so he doesn't. I don't see how that will change if he is reelected. And if the only reason he doesn't do it now is political, that also sucks weenies as a reason. Meanwhile, America burns while we watch.
If they need a handout....and they will.....

After Nov. 3 they will sing a different tune.....

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
More info out on the UHaul Queen...
https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/anarchist-agent-holly-zoller-behind-u-haul-brought-to-louisville-riot/
Twitter banned the account that ID'd her....
yet, they allow the left to dox folks everyday...
It's time for Twitter, Facebook, and Google to lose their Section 230 protections and be called what they are---publishers. Section 230 was originally intended "to promote a free and open internet" and to protect them from lawsuits because of content on their sites. But since they censor conservative speech, they're not abiding by their end of the bargain.

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
53,786 Posts
It's time for Twitter, Facebook, and Google to lose their Section 230 protections and be called what they are---publishers. Section 230 was originally intended "to promote a free and open internet" and to protect them from lawsuits because of content on their sites. But since they censor conservative speech, they're not abiding by their end of the bargain.
EXACTLY!

41 - 50 of 50 Posts