Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,142 Posts
Good to know! My old card was paper or cardstock.it got so worn it was unreadable.I paid 5 bucks a few years ago and got some orange plastic cards.they sent two of them ha ha!

·
Super Moderator
7,070 Posts
Not a scam. AG&F is headed toward outsourcing the hunter education and boating education card certification. I bet it won't be long till you will not be able to print a copy off their site for free.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Does it say in the book that the card has to be clearly readable...I have one that is pretty worn out that I carry...I figure I can jus show it to them and let them call in..I kno they can look it up..can't say I wasn't carrying it

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
They couldn't ticket you as easy for not having it.
This is about as good an answer as I can think of, even if sort-of sarcastically. I've never understood why it can't be added to your AGFC profile or even just added onto the license's face itself like the other personal information. I think for the last few Kansas licenses I have purchased I had to provide my hunter education ID just to be able to buy a license. If it's already a requirement, why not just incorporate it into the license purchase?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.