Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a friend who seems to have misplaced his bow. He either left it on his tailgate and drove off or left it in the woods when he set it down to get his flashlight. I know the odds are slim on finding it but I told him I'd help try to find it. If anyone has found one or knows someone who has please let me know. He can identify it and he would be very grateful cuz he is sick as u can imagine. Thanks guys

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
They steal your socks off your feet their it bad.
Last time I was there,hunting months ago,I had left my climber on a tree,that I planned to hunt that evening also.I walk across the woods,that evening bout 3pm, to my stand, get there and there is a guy in it. I just shake my head,and say ***, guy said, I didn't think you were coming. Again ***.. I tell him to go north and don't come back. I've hunted there for over 20 years and never REPEAT never had anything remotely close to crap like that happen. Guess I'm lucky my stand was still there.:censored:

·
Registered
544 Posts
Last time I was there,hunting months ago,I had left my climber on a tree,that I planned to hunt that evening also.I walk across the woods,that evening bout 3pm, to my stand, get there and there is a guy in it. I just shake my head,and say ***, guy said, I didn't think you were coming. Again ***.. I tell him to go north and don't come back. I've hunted there for over 20 years and never REPEAT never had anything remotely close to crap like that happen. Guess I'm lucky my stand was still there.:censored:
Their are to many people on that place all because some dude got lucky and killed a 170 now it's like fleas on a dog

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It's getting worse to, heard several people say they have walked up to a stand they had left to find someone in it. Don't matter if u hint by the truck or a mile from it someone will be on top of u

·
Registered
850 Posts
I was camping out at the White River NWR last season and had an older fella approach me asking me if i found or seen a bow in the woods.The week before he had some kind of stroke and passed out in the woods and missplaced his bow once he came awoke.He was out searching the woods looking for it.I dont know if he ever located it or not.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.