Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I’ll just be honest. I’m going through a tough time in life right now. I had a little pit female that was basically my best friend and all I got left. Last night as I went to take my buddy home, my dog and best friend, ran under my truck and I killed her.
I’m NEEDING an APBT pup in a bad way.
I’m a hunter of just about everything, I’m a coon hunter. I’m a dog person. Please if you know of anyone with pit pups, the hog catching/athletic kind, not the ones crossed with English bulldogs, please let me know. I like the old school pit bulls….I’d be forever grateful.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey guys, I’ll just be honest. I’m going through a tough time in life right now. I had a little pit female that was basically my best friend and all I got left. Last night as I went to take my buddy home, my dog and best friend, ran under my truck and I killed her.
I’m NEEDING an APBT pup in a bad way.
I’m a hunter of just about everything, I’m a coon hunter. I’m a dog person. Please if you know of anyone with pit pups, the hog catching/athletic kind, not the ones crossed with English bulldogs, please let me know. I like the old school pit bulls….I’d be forever grateful.
Hey brother sorry for ur loss. Idk if you’d be interested in a dogo Argentino pup or not, but if you are I have an 8 month female dogo pup I’d sale. Give me a holler if ur Interested 5015804821 sorry again for ur loss bud

·
Registered
787 Posts
It’s always tough loosing a good one. Hate to hear that ! But seems to be even harder to find a real pit anymore. I’m always on the lookout for one but all seem to bullies anymore

1 - 4 of 4 Posts