Looking to buy AR-15

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by yarnammurt, Dec 18, 2012.

1. yarnammurt

yarnammurt Well-Known Member

Hello, I am looking to buy a ar-15. It does not have to be loaded just a good solid gun, must have forward assist.
    Let me know what u have will have cash.
    Thanks

2. yarnammurt

Come on guys let me see them.

3. Swoody72

Swoody72 Well-Known Member

I think you might have waited a little too late man. I feel your pain, I'm in the same boat.

4. deltabowhunter

deltabowhunter Well-Known Member

My suggestion would be to put your name on a back order list at as many places as possible and hope one shows up at one of them.

5. chuckwagon

chuckwagon Well-Known Member

I will let you touch mine for 10.00 bucks.
    That's right rifle pimpin!!!!

6. yarnammurt

What do I get for $20

7. chuckwagon

chuckwagon Well-Known Member

Can't say on public forum.:cool:

8. Mr. Chitlin

Mr. Chitlin Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

NE Ark
    For 20 bucks I'd let you run a mag thru one. :biggrin:

9. duck

duck Well-Known Member

Thats funny. I used to never would have one of those and a friend bought one about 3 months ago. I felt of it and now I would like one. He said at 200 he can wear something out. Be a good gun to just have in the truck. See a yote or hog or crow or something. Let it rippppppppppppp:thumb:

10. Grizzly16

Grizzly16 Well-Known Member

Ammo not included though right?

11. Mr. Chitlin

Mr. Chitlin Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

NE Ark
    I'll include ammo for $20. I load it for ~$75/1000. I'd have a couple of bucks in ammo. :biggrin:

Actually if someone was close and had never shot an AR I'd take them to the range and introduce them to the dark side. I have brought more than one fence sitter to the dark side over the years. It's money well spent to bring someone to our side.

12. WyattNight

WyattNight Well-Known Member

I've got a Colt M4 Carbine in 5.56. It is brand new in box. The model number is SP6920MP-B. They are already bringing over 2K on gunbroker. I'd take 2800. May sound high, but they could get higher.

13. webbtoes

webbtoes Well-Known Member

I finally bought one the day before the shooting the only thing I didn t do was buy ammo:banghead:. Bought a couple boxes of hunting rounds for yotes but guess I ll wait for them to restock and get some fun shells. The $20 bucks I shot to sight it in went quick:biggrin:

14. Grizzly16

Well I'll buy it from ya at 150/1000 and double your money :cool:

15. shootemagain

shootemagain Well-Known Member

16. alexanderg23

alexanderg23 Well-Known Member

NWA
    Places are out, but shipments will return. Make nice with the people in the Walmart sporting goods. They can let you know when the trucks come in, call them everyday. Or if you're nice enough they might call you. You can get a Colt for $1087 be patient don't spend too much.

17. Grizzly16

This is one of the smartest ar comments I've ever seen.