Arkansas Hunting banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like post says......looking for a good Youth rifle.

Anyone have something on here they are looking to sell? Looking something for my 7ur old to use this year.

Let see what’s out there......

·
Premium Member
2,702 Posts
I just don't get it people are just asking for trouble in trying to start there kid into a adult sport at such a young age. Let them be kids as that is what they are and only that. Did u never here that u will shoot your Eye out????? Well its for real.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
I just don't get it people are just asking for trouble in trying to start there kid into a adult sport at such a young age. Let them be kids as that is what they are and only that. Did u never here that u will shoot your Eye out????? Well its for real.
His kid wants to hunt. He’s trying to do what it takes to make that happen. What’s wrong with that?
I killed my first deer when I was 5. My daughter was 6 when she killed her first deer.
Should we all keep our kids out of the woods until YOU decide they’re mature enough to go hunting?

·
Premium Member
2,702 Posts
His kid wants to hunt. He’s trying to do what it takes to make that happen. What’s wrong with that?
I killed my first deer when I was 5. My daughter was 6 when she killed her first deer.
Should we all keep our kids out of the woods until YOU decide they’re mature enough to go hunting?
Are u sure his kid wonts to go?

·
Premium Member
2,702 Posts
He probably wouldn’t be looking for a rifle if his kid wanted to stay home and play on the Xbox.

My grand daughter is 4 and is chomping at the bit to go. She’s gotten to go hunting every weekend since dove season opened.
So who is the adult take lead and let them just be kids--cause that is what they are.

·
Premium Member
2,702 Posts
No till the adult does the right thing.

·
Premium Member
5,019 Posts
Wow....

Just got a chance to follow back up on my original post. Got a couple of possible leads.

Also got a comment or two on here that just makes me shake my head and say “some folks”.
Not to derail, but good on you for getting a kid interested in hunting

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Last year I picked up a pretty good youth rifle on the site for my oldest boy. Killed his first deer with it. Figured I would check and see if something was out there again.

Lots of good folks on this site.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Checked the safe I have a Remington 770 camo in the youth model its like new with less than a dozen shells thru it ,, but warn you for a youth rifle it is heavy and probally to heavy for a young kid , pm me for more info if intrested

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.