Looking for Started or Finished Coondogs

Discussion in 'Dogs for Sale or Trade' started by moose96605050, Jan 3, 2011.

1. I have had several calls lately. People looking to buy a started dog that will tree and also some looking for a finished dog to just pleasure hunt. Im not selling any more of mine. Anyone have anything they want to sell. Let me know what you have age, price, what its doing, etc. Might can help you move your dog.
    Thanks!

2. sdunn

sdunn Well-Known Member

Keith I have a couple walkers that I will sell! 1 is started and 1 will tree her own coons!

3. fordman_69

fordman_69 Well-Known Member

Have you heard of any dogs for sale, started or not?

4. Robert Dean

Robert Dean Well-Known Member

I have a grand sh female with a 2nd in ukc I will sell. 3 yr old walker female. 600.00

5. I'll put the word out Robert. I know several that are looking for a walker dog. How is it bred?

6. Robert Dean

Robert Dean Well-Known Member

Rage stylish Hayes and clover on top. Harry on bottom. Also blue female and a female with a first and a male with 1st and 3rd.

7. reg. english

I have a 1yr reg. english female. She has been worked with on cage coon and turned loose with old tree dog about 20 times. She is lead broke and wants to hunt. you can call me for pics after 5 pm if you are interested. thanks travis. (479) 970-6027.

8. reg. english

I have a 1yr reg. english female. She has been worked with on cage coon and turned loose with old tree dog about 20 times. She is lead broke and wants to hunt. you can call me for pics after 5 pm if you are interested. thanks travis. (479) 970-6027. I'd ask 250$ for her.

9. I'll see if I can help you out. You didn't happen to see when I posted this ad did yah. I guess I should have deleted it a few months ago.