Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
I shoot the Goldtip expedition hunters, and I'm experimenting with broadheads right now. I have shot the Magnus Stingers and Buzzcuts more than anything else. They shoot about a inch and a half lower than my fieldtips, but group pretty well for me.

·
Registered
345 Posts
i tried the Rage and didn't like em. i shoot muzzy mx-3's and like them alot. i use fold tip xt hunter arrows shootin at 65 lbs. they dont shoot anywhere near like field tips but but they fly very consistent and cut a big hole. i shoot broad heads 24/7.

·
Registered
14,382 Posts
My 60lb bow is shooting 100 grain Thunderheads with Eason Full Metal Jackets very well. Hit the same as field points. Heavier arrow probably makes it a little more forgiving to tune, plus I like to make sure I'm getting good penetration.

·
Registered
635 Posts
I tried some of the new VICTORY arrows several months ago. I was so impressed, that i bought another dozen. Best flying carbon arrows I have ever shot. there spine ratings are better than anyones. We have tested them and victorys .006 rated arrows are straighter that carbon express and goldtips .003 straightness arrows. We

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am going to give the Trophy Ridge Crush arrows a try this year with American Broadhead Company's Buckmaster Broadheads or Slick Trick Razor Trick. When I get home I'm going to start trying them out. Last year I used maxima arrows with muzzy 3x 75gr and it worked fine. I'm going to use a heavier broadhead this year is the reason I'm switching.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.