Looking for lease within 1hr of Hot Springs

Discussion in 'Hunting Clubs and Leases' started by Carlton, Jan 2, 2011.

1. I am looking for a family oriented lease near Hot Springs or property to lease for deer hunting. The right lease is more important to me then the location. My son and I are responsible hunters and prefer a place that emphasizes quality over quantity of deer. We enjoy the time spent preparing for the hunt as much as the actual hunt.
    Here are a few things you can expect from us as hunters, we will follow and respect the rules of the camp or your property, we will respect the time and money members put in for an enjoyable hunt. We will be the first ones to offer help to anyone if needed.
    We WILL NOT drive around, walk around or intentionally interfere with your hunting.
    If you have or know of any property or leases that are looking for responsible, friendly, respectful members please let me know.
    Thanks in advance,
    Carl

2. jrock

jrock Well-Known Member

Sounds like your gonna make someone a good member. Would like to talk to ya if we have any openings this coming year but I wont know until around April. You can do a search on Wallace loop to get some info about our lease and I have a blog in the blog section as well with pics of some deer we have taken bf this year. Feel free to pm me any time if you have any questions.