Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
15,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a little truck of some kind. Just need a side by side type rig for the farm. Tracker, Toyota, Nissan or the likes. Dont have to be super fancy, but want something I can run to town for gas etc. Not looking for a project.

·
Registered
15,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No one has a little Tracker for sale?

·
Registered
15,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Brushcreek hooked me up with a dandy little Tracker. It was nice to meet him, and I would sure buy from him again. I will put him on my good guy list for sure.

I have a buddy that is still looking for one if anyone else knows of any.

·
Registered
15,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got this Tracker for farm work, I like it so good I'm going to make it my daily run around rig. I need another for the farm. Still looking.

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
I have one ----Had a guy stop here to see if I would sell it and put a price on it ----but I seen I had it priced to low for the 4x4 automatic 4 door 2.5 v6. with the cost of cars/ suv's/ trucks ect. That thing will get u there ---I bought it for a run a bout---- he almost had me to sell it. Then I though of all the things I put on it because I was using it. New tires--new battery--Alt.-- fan belt-- new condensor cooling fan--ect.

·
Registered
15,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Seen this one for sale. Pretty dang sweet! View attachment 330737
Ya I seen that. It's cool. It's just a trail rig though. Not a daily driver.

Sparkie, the average price for a good one is around 4k. Some are worth a little more and some a little less. The ones that are actually selling are between 3 and 4 thousand, or at least that is what Im seeing. Ive looked at several.

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
Ya I seen that. It's cool. It's just a trail rig though. Not a daily driver.

Sparkie, the average price for a good one is around 4k. Some are worth a little more and some a little less. The ones that are actually selling are between 3 and 4 thousand, or at least that is what Im seeing. Ive looked at several.
Yep--But I have seen one or two over 7k--I don't think I would put all that new parts and tires on mine just to sell it---Right now it would take 6k to get me to sell mine and I really don't wish to sell.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have a brand new soft top For it but I do not have the mounting trim for the soft top. And it needs a windshield, In the months I’ve owned it all ive used it for is exactly what you’re describing.

·
Registered
15,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I have a brand new soft top For it but I do not have the mounting trim for the soft top. And it needs a windshield, In the months I’ve owned it all ive used it for is exactly what you’re describing.
Shoot me a PM with the price.

·
Registered
15,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I got mine turned into a little truck. Its a handy little dude. Im loving it.

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Sky
Vehicle Window Automotive tire Car Motor vehicle
Tire Car Wheel Cloud Land vehicle

1 - 19 of 19 Posts