Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have moved from eastern Hot Spring County to western HSC and am looking for a lease thats closer to Bismarck. I would prefer the areas of Point Cedar, Alpine, Amity, or Degray communities. I bowhunt 95% of the time and would like a place without dogs but as long as there is no dogs out during bow and ML season I'm fine with it. If any of you fella's can point me in a direction I would appreciate it.

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is it that other peoples dogs are coming in on ya or someone from ya'lls lease turning them loose? Do you know of any other good leases that might not have this problem? I have nowhere to start as far as being able to contact anyone with information? If anyone has information then I can PM ya my number and they can call me or I can call them. Any help is welcomed :biggrin:

·
Registered
647 Posts
well if I was you i would check into the land right up around degray. clubs around the brushy creek areas.

And they are generally guys from our lease running dogs to get them ready for rifle season i guess:rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.