Looking for a duck lease for 2011-2012 season

Discussion in 'Hunting Clubs and Leases' started by Qwack Attack, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Qwack Attack

Qwack Attack Member<br>2014 Team Turkey Contest Winner

Me and some buddies are looking for a duck lease for next year. If anybody has any info of where one is please pm me or contact me at 501-827-3139. Thanks.

2. factory909

factory909 Well-Known Member

if you happen to come up short one man, shoot me a pm. i hunted a pit blind in a flooded field this past weekend....first thing i said was when we got in the truck "im getting a lease next year":up:

3. Qwack Attack

Will do man

4. I went to a lease one time and got as chance to hunt with a buddy, I had a blast. Ever since then I have leased fields and I absolutley LOVE IT! I can get to the field at 6:00 am and be set up by shooting time. Piss on the public scene :up: If it wasnt such a long drive from Hot Springs I would be there more often...But it sure is nice when you go...:highfive:

5. factory909

yea....it worries me though to blow lots of money, and the field or pit turn out to be worthless.

6. To be honest, it is all in the area you are in. I have leased several in the past and I NEVER had one that I didnt kill ALOT of ducks in. I have heard of others that lease a field and never fire a shot!:banghead: But I have been LUCKY I guess :shrug:, we have hammered em hard this year. Right at 500 to date and many more to come in the next month :thumb:

7. This is what you can do on a good leased field most of the time! :up:

Last edited: Jan 7, 2011
  8. Here is a couple more pics :up:

9. Sorry for the small pics here they are in a larger format!

10. factory909

what does something like that run if you dont mind me asking? pay all up front? can sub-lease it to other people?

11. Between 50 - 70 an acre! Yea it costs, but put a few people together and it is WELL WORTH it... I WILL NOT hunt public land. The money weighs out the early morning trips and all the gas you spend running around the state trying to kill a few birds...I have been there and done that. :censored:

12. Qwack Attack

Duckfreak. Do u know of any places that are for lease? Im lookin for a field with a pit or some timber. Im wantin to do a long term lease. Pm me with any info. Thanks

13. Qwack Attack

I also forgot to mention that im also lookin for a duck club to join if i cant find any land to lease. Im startin a guide service and im willin to pay a good amount of $$$ and some extra throughout the season for the leased land. If u have any info please pm me or text or call 501-827-3139. Ask for Ed.

14. lc071

lc071 Well-Known Member

NEA
    I'd say that if folks have spent the $$ to put in a pit, it should be OK most of the time. Mine is is good, bad, and great. It's a gamble as to which it will be on any given day. My sister and I lease the field/pit, but I hold back a few days for my use. I'm in a good location, but sometimes it's just a long ways to whistle.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Qwack Attack

Also forgot to mention...

Im more interested in a lease that me and two guys can guide on. Willin to pay good$$$ up front and then a certain persentage of the profit off of each hunt thats guided there. Pm me or call 501-827-3139 with info. Thanks