Looking for a dog box

Discussion in 'Huntin' Dogs' started by GMWilliams, Dec 12, 2012.

1. GMWilliams

GMWilliams New Member

Lavaca
    I am looking for a good dog box that won't break the bank. What are your suggestions.

2. gunslinger66

gunslinger66 Account Suspended

look on the trading post and the dogs for sale , you can also check out F.B.s other site rabbitdogs.net and do the same, good luck.

3. dkhern

dkhern Well-Known Member

go to tractor supply and buy a stock pannel

4. GMWilliams

GMWilliams New Member

Lavaca
    Thanks. I had googled dog boxes and one of the searches took me to this forum. I never knew it existed. So I joined. I have lived in Arkansas all my life. And happy to find a forum for the states hunters. But now I joined I can't find that post about the dog boxes.

5. 4hunting

4hunting Well-Known Member

What are you looking for? A box for large dogs (labs, coon & the like) or smaller ones(rabbit, squirrel, ect). I have a enclosed one that I built that I used to haul my rabbit dogs in. Has 2 compartments, will hold 6 smaller dogs or 4 larger dogs with lots of room. Man could use it for a large dog, has plenty of room side to side, just don't have alot of height clearance, maybe 20 inches give or take. Has a top, lockable compartment for storing stuff. It is however a little on the heavy side, comapired to those built out aluminium, it is built out out of steel. I have not used it in some time, just sitting down at my cabin now, make you a good deal on it if it will suit your needs.

6. GMWilliams

GMWilliams New Member

Lavaca
    I appreciate it. I have a lab and he is not going to be small. He is going to be a big dog. I am affraid that I would be cramping him hight wise. I would really like a double. Just incase I ever needed it. But big enough for a couple good size dogs.

7. catkiller

catkiller Well-Known Member

I have a Heritage, two stall, full size box with top storage and stone creek pads id sell. Let me know if you are interested