looking for 7 stw

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by kennyg, Nov 27, 2012.

1. kennyg

kennyg Well-Known Member

Want to buy 7 stw

2. jjarvis0007

jjarvis0007 Well-Known Member

Thought I seen one on here earlier this month? May I ask what in the heck or where in the heck you would need a stw for?

3. BKS

BKS Well-Known Member

just my .02 Unless you reload it isnt any better than a 7 Rem Mag and ammo is damn near impossible to find. I have one in a Ruger #1.
    Good luck with your search.

4. mwells72774

mwells72774 Well-Known Member

a couple of the local shops here have 2-5 boxes. prolly 15 total. I always thought it was a special 7 mag

5. jjarvis0007

jjarvis0007 Well-Known Member

Necked down 8mm

6. LGustin

LGustin Well-Known Member

I have a Winchester M70 that sits in a Accurate Innovations stock (nutmeg laminate), Jewel trigger (very light and super crisp), David Tubb Speedlock firing pin and spring. The barrel is ported, has Burris optics and Harris bipod. I had this rifle built for Antilope hunting but never got to go. I bet the rifle has not been shot more than 25 times. This was not a rifle I was thinking about selling but I really do not ever see me needing this much rifle. PM me your email addy and I will send pics if you are seriously interested - $1,400 with dies and brass.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2012
  7. tony r

tony r Well-Known Member

8. Rifleman75

Rifleman75 Well-Known Member

Hope you find one. Its a great round if you reload. I've got one that I've hunted with for the last 13-14 years and never had chance to shoot anything over 150 yards away. It might be overkill but I like it. Good luck.