Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a Ruger single six, blued, 5.5" Barrel. Does anyone know where a guy might have one slightly used. I can get one new here in Hot Springs but the cheapest place, Arego's" wants about $364. If anyone can help I would be apprciative. I am looking for the 22/22 mag with adg. sights.

I thought this over and finally decided on the ruger. I thought about the Taurus 22 mag only w/8 shot cylinder but decided maybe I ought to go with the versatility of the 22/22 mag.

I am not aware of any gun shows that are coming up close by. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
If you can get to Tulsa this weekend is the Humongous, 8-acre gun show at the Driller Convention Center. Its the only gun show I've ever been to that made me sick of looking at guns.

·
Registered
4,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you can get to Tulsa this weekend is the Humongous, 8-acre gun show at the Driller Convention Center. Its the only gun show I've ever been to that made me sick of looking at guns.
I am quarreling with my wife about my 2 boys playing summer baseball because of gas prices and added expense. I am thinking that driving to Tulsa
looking for a gun might make her little Italian blood boil. :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
I am quarreling with my wife about my 2 boys playing summer baseball because of gas prices and added expense. I am thinking that driving to Tulsa
looking for a gun might make her little Italian blood boil. :biggrin:
It's only 100 miles from where I am, and I can't go either. :frown:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts