Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been considering an energy 35 or synergy but have not shot one yet.
I shot a buddies Hunter a few years back and loved it.
For you elite guys, which bow do you prefer?
I plan to shoot a few soon

·
Registered
376 Posts
Both are great shooting bows. I have a synergy and absolutely love shooting it. I shot both side x side and the synergy is just a tad bit smoother in my opinion.

·
Registered
157 Posts
When I was bow shopping I narrowed my top choices down to the Bowtech Prodigy and Elite Energy 32. Overall I really liked the feel of the Elite, and the grip was a LOT better than the Prodigy. In the end, I went with the Prodigy for two reasons. One was the dual yokes allowing for easier tuning if any cam lean cropped up (read some horror stories about trying to address lean on an Elite) and the second was I wanted to go with the shop that had a guy that really treated me well and they didn't carry Elite. Alas, the shop let that guy go for some reason so there's no reason to go back there since you don't get the great service he had. If I had forseen that happening I may have opted to go with the Elite. I'd love to pick one up to really play around with but I doubt I could convince the wife to let me. :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
I have the 35, it's great for competition and I really do love it, but it wouldn't be my first choice for a hunting bow. I won a obsession fusion 6 at the aba shoot last weekend so that's gonna be my new hunting setup. Bottom line, Elites are great, just not a lot of speed.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Archers Advantage is an Elite dealer. And last month he had the 2015 synergies real cheap. Jarrell said all they changed was the color of the letter E in Elite on the limbs. Made it blue

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.